Chemical trader Japan
We are looking for a chemical trader Japan.
At our office located in Amsterdam, ECEM wants to strengthen the commercial team with a chemical trader for business in Japan.
The candidate will show a proven track record within a sales / business development, whereby experience with chemical commodity trade of acrylic monomers, hydroxy and specialty monomers or alternatively polymers would be of particular interest.
Position Objective and Responsibilities:
- Independently establish long term business with new customers in Japan.
- Create further development and expansion of trade with existing customers and suppliers.
- Market the organization's current product line and introduce new products.
- Negotiation with Suppliers and finalizing the terms and conditions for shipment, payments, etc.
- Putting in place the purchase / sales contracts and order processing.
- Arranging bulk and container shipments with various shipping lines and/or their agents, and be aware of local rules and legislation etc.
- To be able to arrange corresponding documentation, LCs, BLs and other required documents.
- Communicate and coordinate relevant information between sales, administration, logistics and distribution.
- Continuous monitoring of orders finalized, goods in transit, etc.
- Analyze past buying trends, sales records, price, and quality of merchandise to determine value and yield.
You will be proactive, highly skilled and experienced within business to business sales, and be a natural customer facer, able to source leads and develop new long term business and key accounts over the phone and in person and at clients' premises.
Previous industry experience is preferred.
Candidate is fluent in various modern languages (Japanese and English required). Candidate should be a mature, energetic and a long term person with ability to set challenging sales targets and achieve them. Good communication, Interpersonal and analytical skills with sound decision making abilities. Candidate should be a people motivator and should be able to build team and work with and through them.
ECEM is an independent, major and international distributor of chemical products with a range of 150 complementary products for the Acrylic Resin, UV Curing, Coatings, Adhesives, Polyurethanes, Polyesters, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics and Food and Feed industries.
The company has headquarters in Amsterdam from where it coordinates worldwide marketing, sales and logistics activities. We have offices in Manchester, Tokyo, Shanghai and São Paulo, which together allows ECEM to supply our customers on a worldwide basis.
Interested? Then send us your application with your detailed CV.
ECEM European Chemical Marketing B.V.
1101 CD Amsterdam Zuidoost
With regards to Dhr. L. Geluk
Telephone: 020 3128.200